coordination and site supervision remains a key point in the implementation of your project as it was thought and designed!
Between the initial intention and the reality of the space exists a multitude of conditions that can alter the nature of your project and that is why an active implication during the construction period is crucial. Good coordination between all the consultants allows the global vision of the project and the client's interests to remain.
- Coordination between all the consultants
- Budgetary and scheduling assessment
- Site supervision
- Survey reports
- Issuing change orders or site directives
- Checking shop drawings
- approval of samples and quality control
- Deficiency list and follow-ups
- Certificate of completion of work
- Issuing of "as-built" plans