what’s new in corporate planning?
rundown on the new realities of the work environment…2014 - 05 - 13
Back from Michigan, Mélanie and Julie return to Quebec with their heads buzzing with ideas!
They participated in a two day full immersion at the Steelcase Research Center in Grand Rapids in the company of their work environment specialists.
The menu :
- New model in leadership following the breakdown of the hierarchy and the democratization of the workspace.
- The impact of decisions taken with short term interests versus the loss of gains in the long term.
- Corporate culture and its inherent value.
- Space creation offering autonomy and encouraging employees to make efficient choices.
- Change management with the staff.
- « Mobile worker » and teleworking concept bringing new evaluation methods for performing assessment.
- The downside of standardization and corporate «monoculture».
- The distinction between innovation and creativity.
- Solutions for enhancing creativity in the workplace.
Are you ready to revisit your interests?